Due to the snow received in our area, the CRUSA FC Bucks Adidas Classic has been postponed. Games will be played on Saturday 12/1 and Sunday 12/2. We will be accepting new applications until Wednesday, November 21st - Full information and link to register are below. Thank you!
NEW SNOW OUT DATES
December 1st and 2nd
Some Space Still Available - Register Now!
This is a two-day tournament for U9-U19 boys and girls.
The tournament will be held at various CRUSA/FC Bucks turf and grass locations in and around Richboro, in Bucks County PA. We are conveniently located in Lower Bucks County, just minutes from I-95, the PA Turnpike, Philadelphia, Upper Bucks County, Montgomery County and New Jersey which makes our tournament a perfect location for many teams from all around the Delaware Valley.
High School Teams - Let this be your kick off tournament!
Younger teams - Finish out the fall season by joining us in November!
- 3 Games Guaranteed
- "PREMIER", “A” and “B” Divisions to ensure competitive play
- Individual awards for first and second place teams
- U-09 through U-19 boys and girls
- Teams are encouraged to exchange patches
- 12 players on U9/U10 teams
- 16 players on U11/U12 teams
- 22 players on U-13 11v11 through U-19 teams, although only 18 may dress per game
- Five guest players for all teams will be allowed. Your guest players cannot bring your roster size over the maximum allowed for your age group.
- No player may be rostered to more than one team for the tournament.
- U9 through U10: $500 registration fee and 50 minute games.
- U11 through U12 $550 registration fee and 60 minute games.
- U13 through U14 $675 registration fee and 60 minute games.
- U15 through U19: $725 registration fee and 70 minute games.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AGE GROUPS MAY BE COMBINED FOR
BRACKETING TO MAKE THE BEST USE OF OUR FACILITIES.
Due November 13th
All teams are required to upload the following items into the "Document" section of their Got Soccer team account - no later than Tuesday, November 13th
1 - Your official stamped team roster, with any guest players hand written on the bottom and any players not participating in the tournament, crossed off.
2 - Copies of your GUEST player passes - for those GUEST players who are participating in the tournament. No need to upload your player passes, as long as you upload a copy of your roster. But we do need to see the guest player passes please.
3 - Signed "coaching affadavit" - signed by the coach or the team manager - click here for the coaching affadavit
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required of ALL TEAMS as there is no walk-up registration on tournament weekend.